Old 07-25-10, 01:31 PM   #1385
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Hi Morty, LC and all fellow ZW members.

No Morty my new pc has given me nothing but grief.It turns out that after corrupt boot fils, a loacked password I also have a defective GT330 graphic card.It would cost me more to ship it back to Acer for charnge than to buy a new ones so I am going to bite the bullet and buy myself an ATI Radeon instead of the Taiwanese Nvidia junk Acer provides.

Acer of America so-called customer service( outsourced to India with the resulting clueless, unhelpful but polite attendants who can't tell a pc from a toaster...)has bene less then helpful and inflexible as much as they could.ACervice is Acervice we won't give you should be their motto!

I strongly recommend not to buy Acer as the reliability of their products and their horrible customer-support service are real issues.All Acer products I bought had defects( I returned 2 brand new laptops for defects).Their prices are attractive but from now on I am going to pay more and get better.btw THE MANUFACTURERS OF ACER PRODUCTS AND NVIDIA GRAPHIC CARDS ARE PART OF THE SAME CONGLOMERATE...Their customer service motto ought to be "ACERvice we don't give you is ACER vice we like...."

To add grief to misery the same week my external hard dic with 450 gbs of precious personal data crashed with the logic card fried and it would cost me at least $300 to retrieve the lost data.The day after my wife's MP4-MP5 player also crashed making her lose 45 gbs of precious data.

I am just waiting for a building to fall on me. I wouldn't be surprised with my luck these days...

Anyway the sun will shine again.Lc hang on my Man things will go up because of the laws of physics.You hit rock bottom then you go up..

This is a nightmare frinic! I would complain to my credit card company and ask for a refund.
I've done that before when an outfit charged my CC card
before sending me my stuff. BUT THIS! ,this would be all out war. I would
call Acer's CEO and demand he do something that would make this right or
else the word would be spread far and wide that your outfit SUCKS!.

HOWLING!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote