View Single Post
Old 05-19-15, 07:08 PM   #19
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred8615 View Post
If you would like to incorporate my Pre Pearl Harbor mod into yours, be my guest. No since reinventing the wheel if you don't need to. Feel free to edit, replace, or add to the missions I created for it if you don't like them. One of them even includes having a sub in the area of Nagumo's force on Dec. 7th, though I haven't actually encountered more than a few planes from it any time I've played it. (I have run into the TF returning to base in another of my missions though.)

If you need/want anything more, just ask!
Thank you.....I'll definitely look into your Pre Pearl Harbor mod!! You'll get full credit as well

James_nix wrote earlier in this thread:

Quote:
One small suggestion, I really like the radio messages in TMO. The 'chatter' if you will. Sports scores, sinking, holiday wishes, as well as operational awareness of the Japanese. It really helped to make it feel like you were in a living world.

I hope to see something like that included!
Fred8615, I know you've done work with the sound side of things (I have too with the basic sound effects), but not with the radio messages. I wonder if you know what could be done (or maybe has already been done) regarding what james_nix is referring to?

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote