View Single Post
Old 04-22-19, 04:01 AM   #41
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
And as i pointed out Silent Hunter takes a fictional boat fictional crew and operates against a fictional enemy, the names of ships dont appear your attacking a C2 cargo or a T2 tanker not a specific ship.
It is also set in war time not based on an accident like this game is.

I have never played world of warships so not aware of that.

As for does it offend me ? NO it doesnt offend me i just find it distasteful as does a lot of other people especially the families of the victims.
While i can only express opinion (and that is what it is) a much more powerful source can certainly have the game entirely shelved, if Igor Kurdin and the families decided against a court case to have damages paid out then that would sink the game entirely.
(He has already assisted in doing this with Hostile waters film and that was against a European consortium)

Like i said if they had changed the name then things would be a lot different it would be no complaints.

Change only comes from protest, and yep i didn't buy it and yes i am against the name of the game not the game itself.
U-Boats weren't fictional, WW2 wasn't fictional.

I care absolutely nothing about victims who use lawyers to bully people around they disagree with. Those are the absolute worst kind of "victims". Good thing I don't live in a country subject to the EU, and it's oppressive ways.

You mean the Igor Kurdin who helped write Hostile Waters?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Host...ih=800&dpr=1.5

So it's ok for him to profit off the deaths of victims. It's cool, the world is filled with "Lawyers" like that. They don't scare anyone but cowards.

And protesting gets nothing done. All protesting does is inconvenience hard working people who just want to be left alone. The only thing it really does, is make people really hate your cause.

Also, bought a copy of the game in your name. So you did buy it. Checkmate!

Last edited by Slyguy3129; 04-22-19 at 04:17 AM.