View Single Post
Old 04-29-16, 10:40 AM   #2
CTU_Clay
The Lone Wolf

Downloads: 315
Uploads: 0
Icon14

I can not really vote with options you put up as they do not apply to my situation, but I can add this little bit:

The Steel Sharks have been using this type of format in their campaign with exception their scripted files extend out farther than 30 days as you are proposing. They do theirs with periodic updates. The last I knew BlackSwan40 was their script writer and does a super job.

This style of play is fun and enjoyable to most. Especially those that have a MP connection. Unfortunately, I had to discontinue my play with the Steel Sharks because of my loss of adequate internet connection when I moved from Houston, TX USA and had to have satellite internet installed with Hughes Net. Then I found out that satellite internet will not work with internet on-line first shooter games, that require "instant keystroke". Actually I could not even get Tunngle to work with it.

To the members who are leery of this type of play: You should give it a try. It is a great "role play" adventure and feeling.

Good wishes,
-clay

“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” .
CTU_Clay is offline   Reply With Quote