Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum
Impressive! a big improvement.

Thomsen:

Is it possible to import new wave models into SH3?

I can provide loopable, animated wave meshes that can be made into seamless
grids if that is any use to anyone.
Grids are the thing I hate the most in sh3 seas. To make it realistic, you have to make small waves, and small waves looking from distance looks freaking ridiculous. You can spot the grid moving together, same animation.

I tried the best to avoyd the grip appearance, but still you can see it if you seach for. I tried everything. Tried different numbers of horizontal lines and vertical lines, but the grid only changes its arrangement, you still can see the infinite lines. I even tried PRIME NUMBERS, like 7 and 13, hoping the grid to disappear, but still no luck. The arrangement changes a bit, but it's still there, in your face, driving me nuts. If I could just define the game to simulate grid's movements in turns, like odds and pairs or something, we could maybe fix it, or at least turn it into a more imperceptible sh!t.

At least, for my confort, the grid is almost invisible looking from the cameras attached to the uboat, like the deckgun or the conning tower. You would have to use the external camera to see the grid, so that's not a big spot of bother.

What do you people think about the sun halo on those videos? Looking ugly yet, right? Where's OLC when I need him... :hmm: