View Single Post
Old 11-21-17, 07:52 PM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Disaster.

Mozillas needless move to Chrome's design and simplified addon interface that do not allow drop down menus and other stuff that was possible in the old code, forces No Script into a rollover to stick all four into the sky and play dead man in the water. Nothing works, and the majority of sites are broken with this addon active, and tuning stuff on and off, is a mpain with this one.

Disabled, and deinstalled. I follow it since some time now, that Firefox gets intentionally destroyed by its makers, it reminds me pretty much of the way Opera was destroyed somewhere after version 12 or 13 some years ago. I assume they want Firebird to become less privacy-protective so that more coins can be milked for businesses. Uninstalled this addon. And I think Firefoxd will follow soon, too. Its in a death spiral now, and they strip it of the most convincing argument that ever was in favour of Firefox: protection of privacy.

At least it is clear now to me why so many addon developers for Firefox have quit it in so noteworthy numbers in the past 3 months.

Firefox is no longer recommendable. Two thirds of safety and security addons I used, have been intentionally brought down and prohibited by Mozilla.