View Single Post
Old 07-04-10, 11:34 PM   #57
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Shockwave,

As I said before congrat for the PanzerVI pack mod the rattling sound of the MG34/or 42 sounds like the real thing!Did you get your sound from the real firing of an MG42 or G3 as they are called post war( it's basically the same MG42 with slight modifications which is used by the Bundeswehr and many other armies in the World.The immersion has increased and the camo were much needed.

I 'll try to upload my missions in the link you have provided.I normally prefer to do it by email ( I have done it with 7 persons so far) but hey why not try something new!Mostly because my missions have no text( mission objectives etc.I prefer simply to email a brief description of the missions objectives and there's no" Mission Successful" message or gimmick.I don't believe in those artificial parameters as for me a successful mission is one with either all the enemy dead or destroyed and you control the territory or else you're dead and it doesn't matter anymore.

Once have more time I will insert text into my missions to give clear idea of what to do although as I said they're instant action scenarios.I am quite proud of many of them as they give you the chance to experience war in a very realistic ambience level and give you chance to show your skills as a sharpshooter and tactician.Most of my missions force you to choose whether to help your comrades or go on your own destroy a primary objective first.The choice is your and the otucome is never the same.

BTW GOOD NEWS! The Steel Panzer mod has been released but in Russian only.The English version should come in a couple of weeks or so.It's available on the Sukhoi.ru( Avia ) forum.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote