View Single Post
Old 03-02-10, 10:25 PM   #164
Don_D_Dwain
Seaman

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I also noticed that the clocks in the sub do not have the same times, and not even the time on the game clock. Heading and Course are not correct. I can forgive some of this, cause I know it is new, and some fixes have to be made. I will give it time before I make a comment on the overall game, but it looks mostly as it is, a GAME, not a SIM. No Balance, but we will see. By the way, please disable the little white plus sign, the cursor appears anyway when you cross something to interact with. It IS ANNOYING. Also, I think (IMO) it would be better to NOT have the Main Game interface (Depth, Speed, Combat log and the Hint and objective screens to come up every time you change screens. Maybe only on the map screen should it come up automatically, is distracts from the game. Of course it should be available to call up, but not come up every time you change view. Please, this is taking away from the immersiveness. Yes A TDC IS REQUIRED, it is a MUST!!, or its just a GAME, and NOT A SIM!, thank you for listening.

Last edited by Don_D_Dwain; 03-02-10 at 11:25 PM.
Don_D_Dwain is offline   Reply With Quote