View Single Post
Old 08-06-07, 01:25 PM   #37
minsc_tdp
XO

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moselgott
Thanks for your answer, I will try that later on for IL-2 and publish it, of course only if you donīt mind!
Of course not, I GPL'd the source so just keep that license with it to ensure everything stays open for everyone.

Quote:
I added some other speech commands, as for example "battlestation".
I added the refering entries in the key_codes.csv, key_commands.csv and voice_commands.csv. When the speech recognition is activated, following problem appears:

phyton.exe correctly shows
"battlestation 1186415552.0" (I donīt know what this number means though)

but in a way this is not correctly converted. The programme that makes the key being "pushed" shows this:

Battlestation
Pressing key Bā..
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at go.pl line 102
Use of uninitialized value in hex at go.pl line 118.
Something is wrong in one of the CSV files. Show me all your entries that relate to this command from all three files. I'm pretty sure it's in the key_codes.csv for "B", the key code is probably incorrect or missing. That "Bā" tells me something is wrong there. Try deleting that ā and make sure the virtual key code is entered and correct, and make sure the scan code is 0x00 for now.

I'm thinking of cleaning this whole thing up and condensing it down to two files - one for SH4 commands with associated keys and virtual key codes all in one file, and one for the voice commands. What do you guys think? Are we in too deep with what we have?

Last edited by minsc_tdp; 08-06-07 at 01:50 PM.
minsc_tdp is offline   Reply With Quote