Old 07-15-10, 01:29 AM   #157
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_jim View Post
Makman hi again

I would like to ask something about the shipchart. I see the drawings and colours but i don't know what it's colour means. If you have any idea you it's welcome. Ah and another think. Doing a reacearch in the net i find in wikipedia that liberty ship displasment is about 14000 tons but in the tmt2 it's appears some 7000 tons. What is going on?

thank in advance for your imply
hi Wolfpack_jim,
what do you mean shipchart ? the freighter's panel at obs scope ?
about your second question , at TMT v2 ,the values for displacements are not edited . the 7170 tons that you see at recmanual is the displacement value that ship is using at its .sim file . this value is the unique value from gwx or from devs (if we assume that gwx hasn't edit it also)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_jim View Post
This morning i did my third patrol with my UIIA and i engaged a medium cargo at 5500 meters. The aob was few degrees less than 90 but to your mod i red few degrees plus. Is it reliable at these distances or i am loosing something here.
thx mate
i think that you are trying to get aob from the wheels , right ? if yes, then have in mind that the wheel's method for attacking is only when you want a fast solution for the target (basically when you are in pressure).so, yes your target is very very far (at 5,5 km) for getting an very accurate aob . distance is the 'problem' here .
also, never 'stick' to a solution by one measurment ,always you must 'fining' your solution and this needs time and patience (but if you are in a hurry then you can use the wheels for attacking but your target will be close enough so your solution data will be pretty good then)

bye

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods