View Single Post
Old 07-13-13, 10:47 PM   #2112
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero2005 View Post
Just donated and downloaded the "complete" zip file a few days ago from the bonus mods area. when compared to the list on page 1, seems a few of the items in the zip are out of date? manually downloading a few now.

also note, i'm on fresh install, and the game did not autoupdate for some reason. had to manually find the updater in the subfolder. found this out after trying to apply patch via the generic patcher.

edit: also, does the generic patcher automatically "apply" the patches, or do i need to enable it like a mod via JSGME?

applied patch (i think, just ran the generic patcher on the exe and applied snapshot)

tried running, get 2 errors.
#open error:#data/menu/skins/german/gui/upgrade/periscope.dds
got that when first loading, gets stuck at about 33% loading, have to alt-tab to see error box then hit OK.

after some extreme loading times (on a vertex4 SSD btw). finally get into menu, start my campaign, again very long loading times (like 5+ minutes), and get another error.
file not found: data/menu/gui/RecManual/CovFlagWorld.dds

in game aint so bad once im in - tho sometimes framerates drop pretty bad.
The periscope dds and the CovFlagWorld.dds are from the EXE patcher enable game messages . I might do a new snapshot without that enabled . SH5 is a very resource hungry game . If you use antilag its slow loading .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote