View Single Post
Old 11-14-07, 07:11 AM   #130
Pisces
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 300
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Yep, that's exactly why I asked - I was used to checking my local time in stock 1.4b, but in your mod I could only see the one time so wondered where you'd moved the other one to!

I prefer to use local time out at sea as it makes more sense with the day/night cycles, but always handy to have GMT too (which I'm sure the main clock shows, since when starting at, say, Wilhelmshaven, your local time is 1 hour ahead of the main time shown in the GUI). Not sure daylight-savings time is included in the game.

Hope it's easy to put the local time back in! Good luck
Just so you know. If you read up on threads about celestial navigation in sh3 (like the Real Navigation mod) you'll find that one of the two clocks works a bit funky/buggy. Atleast not ressembling real-life procedures. I am not sure which, but in one the hour flips 1 ahead or back when you cross certain longitude degrees (middle of timezone actually... 7.5, 22.5, 37.5,.. degrees longitude etc.), and change when loading a savegame. I'm still too much of a SH3 newb to even try my hand at deadreckoning navigation or having an invisible uboot icon on the map to try those mods. But I do have a weak spot for navigation and what's up there above the clouds so I probably wil try eventually. I just hope OLC's mod likes to merge with those then.
Pisces is offline   Reply With Quote