View Single Post
Old 02-02-07, 05:41 PM   #630
Oilsmoke
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

It was the Night May 29 1940 and i was In the Dunkirk Area So i was wondering about this day in History & GWX . I get this report from a Kondor, reported Heavy Traffic in this Area . So I cruised in Silent and Started to Tropedo the Passeger Liner and a Heavy tranport. Right after impact The DD's start going Nuts with AA. I swarm of Stuka's Start blowing up my Sweet little Fishing Hole full of Ships. It only lasted a 1 or 2 mins and it calm down but ships where burning all over the Port.
SO as i sneak away for a second attack , An English Task force with a Fiji Class Crusier and 4 DD's with to Heavy Transport comes in visaul range. I start to think if I have the Metal to try and Atack it. I am thinking about my S.A. An a 2nd swarm of Stuka's attack the Port & the Task force. I Fell I must Help the FatherLand I go after the FIJI Class and sink it with the first of 2 hits, Foward Ammo Hold blowns up and she round over and Sunk. We cheer under are breath because of silent running orders to help escape But a 3rd Stuka attack aids us.
This was an Awsome Time to be at Dunkrik I had 77,000 tons sunk Great Patrol the Stukas where so Sweet.

SO one Question for the GWX team how much did the Mods play in this Day of History? May 29-30 1940
Oilsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote