Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Read this article in a Danish online newspaper
authors Hamed Abdel Samad German-Egyptian Islam expert

"The dangerous prophet"

"Muhammad is the role model for millions of Muslims - but also for terrorists. This is due to Islam's holy prophet also had tyrannical and paranoiske personality traits

Many Muslims are still today taken captive by the mysterious figure Muhammad, who lived in the 600s. Conversely, also the historical Muhammad himself taken captive by the Muslims exaggerated worship and claim his sanctity

Prophet's omnipresence in education and politics and the excessive focus on the religious component in many Islamic societies blocks the development of alternative identities. Everything goes back to him; he hovers over everything and dominates the daily life of Muslim citizens, politicians and theologians. At the same time prevents Muslims strong emotional attachment to and unreflective exaltation of the prophet that there can be a historical-critical examination of Islam's founder.

The more I'm studying Muhammad, the more it seems to me, as I am, with a deck of tarot cards in your hand. Some cards offer comfort and hope, while others are deeply terrifying. Sometimes I draw the moral argumentative preacher from Mecca, sometimes intolerant warlord from Medina. Here is both a man who speaks of compassion and forgiveness, and a mentally ill mass murderer and tyrant.
"
This was just a part of it its very long and google translate isn't the most perfet toy to use.

Markus
It didnt translate very well.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote