View Single Post
Old 12-23-09, 03:41 AM   #58
Corsair
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

I am one of these strange guys using most of the time NYGM 3.3B (been using NYGM since the start) I decided to download your LSH mod to give it a try. After a few patrols I must say it is very impressive work and very immersive. I like the new harbours, the idea of the "Erprobungsstelle" to get used to new subs. I just changed a couple of things to my taste, like greying all the contacts arriving on the map (like to go and have a look by myself).

Only one little problem. I started a career in 1939 at the Erprobungsflotilla in Stralsund. I completed the sinking of the two ships and said hello to the russian fleet on the way. When I was back in harbour, I applied for transfer to 2nd in W'haven according to radio msg recd, and exited the game as said in the manual. On restart, I was still in Stralsund, had an AO square patrol, although I rec'd a msg to move to Rockall banks, which I did _ sinking a small convoy of 4 ships there. Any idea why I did not transfer, or do I have to make 3 patrols in Stralsund before transfering ?

Anyway congratulations to the whole team for a great mod which will stay on my HD.

NYGM 3.4A / Living SH3 V5.1 + SH3 Commander
Corsair is offline   Reply With Quote