Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
So, I will explain you how it works...
Brilliant

Quote:
Thank you very much gap for your excellent advice which helped me to solve the problem.
My pleasure mate!

Quote:
Have fun with tests, and tell me what could be improved, and how ??
Believe it or not, I currently don't have SHIII installed, though I have an old installation of it + GWX in the hard disc of an old laptop with I now use as external storage. This is to say that I cannot test your testing mod directly, but I have downloaded it and I had a quick glance into it. I already have some suggestions, but I will wait posting them until I have a closer look into it

Quote:
Last thing : I didn't manage to fix the crazy forward machine guns of the Avenger, also firing straight forward when the U-Boot is behind ...
I will have a look into it myself, but a later stage: now I have too many projects pending. By the way: I have the new model of the F4F Wildcat/Martlet almost ready for importing in game. Currently working on the textures; I am doing a major effort to have all the painting schemes which were applied to the plane ad different stages of the war and in different scenarios, represented in game. Tedious but fun work at the same time. Wings Palette is a great resource for this kind of work
gap is offline   Reply With Quote