View Single Post
Old 07-23-14, 04:19 PM   #13
Flaskegaard
Medic

Downloads: 847
Uploads: 0

Webster, thanks a bunch for all the suggestions. Here is my plan as of now... I want to use the torpedo graphics which are shown in post #7 above, that were created by Castorp345. They were created for RFB 1.4 and I downloaded them into my TMO 1.7.6 game with no issues. However, his mod has the Mark 14 as a silver (metal) torpedo with a gold (brass) warhead, and the Mark 23 as a black torpedo with a gold (brass) warhead. I want to switch them in my game...I want the Mark 14 to be the torpedo with the black body/gold warhead and the Mark 23 to be the torpedo with the silver body/gold warhead. I don't want to change the torpedo colors, just re-label which torpedo color is assigned to which torpedo name, using S3D or Notepad, which ever one will make it work. That's what I'm trying to figure out how to do. IF...that cannot be done for whatever reason...Then I will have to follow the suggestions you posted and color the torpedoes the way I want them using Paint.net using the other torpedo mods to go by. I deeply apologize for my extreme noobness in this matter, and greatly appreciate all the help and suggestions that you and the others have offered...
Flaskegaard is offline   Reply With Quote