View Single Post
Old 06-08-08, 06:11 PM   #10
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01
I've been trying to do that for a looong time ! you did it !
Yup, saw your post and said there must be a way. So this afternoon I sat down and came up with what you see above, but like I say, just did it today so it hasn't had any testing and I'm sure there is a way to make it look better on the lights, not enough room. Do you know where the graphics are for the attack scope station or is it hardcoded?

Quote:
I'd really like to get your know how for the Sen Toku, as you know I was modding it out of a typ XVIII so that it would be german from the start (Heard somplace that it didn't work if you just changed the nationality to japanese). So with your help maybe we can get one working on the Axis side too.
Well, making it German gives you a built in career mode, but my holdup on releasing the sub, is that I have to write a Campaign to go with it. So maybe I made a bad choice, but I'm learning a lot.

Quote:
I separated the tower from the sub, but everytime I import the 3d model of the tower there are bits missing, stil have to figure out why though.

@kiwi2005 : nice picts you sent ! I guess there are more classes moddable in the future then !
Is there a reason you separated the tower? I couldn't separate it, I don't have a 3D program that I know how to use. EDIT: I noticed in one thread you commented on some handrails missing, the missing pieces on mine are where the ladders are, you sure that isn't what you are missing too?

My latest problem was getting crew to man two deck guns. Xantro and Mikhayl helped but I think they misunderstood the question. I had the guns I just didn't have the crew to man them.. Really funny attacking a merchant and one gun is fireing all by itself. But I figured it out, and now have four deck guns crewmembers.

Well, I have to get back to writing some RND layers for the Campaign. I found one thing it's hard to find info on the Japanese side on the internet. At least it's not as easy as finding Allied info.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote