View Single Post
Old 04-14-17, 09:43 PM   #27
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default China is putting the screws to NK now

NK only real trading partner is China and they just refused a shipment of NK coal sent to China. And they are telling the leader of NK to cool it and settle down. They don't want the USA to put Nukes in SK so close to the Chinese Boarder. We have a Carrier Battle Group off the coast of NK ready to shoot down any nuclear armed ballistic missiles that they might launch toward Japan. We have missiles that can intercept they NK missiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
As I pointed out in another topic we abided by the North/South nuke free zone agreement many years ago and removed our nuclear weapons in the early nineties. Since that time the only one flexing muscle, making threats, developing and testing nuclear weapons and delivery systems is the DPRK. I think what Tillerson said was more for China's ear to hear to help set the tone for his visit with them, than an immediate threat of war with North Korea.

we have allowed them to kill off thoughtful and intelligent discussion. All hail the party, toe the line and long live the divide!

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote