View Single Post
Old 05-09-11, 09:53 AM   #35
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoianm View Post
If you are refering at Wooden_Lifeboats_Mod_1.1 mod wav sound .. i saw in description:

''June 12, 2010
Modified Version of LifeBoats&Debris for Sh3 V2A. By Iambecomelife.
================================================
Compatible with stock game and any big mod.
================================================
Description: Modified version of static Lifeboats & Debris mod. Contains wooden lifeboats, liferafts, crewmen clinging to debris, and improved skins by myself and DKruger. Special thanks to Rubini, Privateer, Racerboy, and the other creators of the original lifeboat mod, plus various other effects mods.''... so maybe you need to ask him who made the sound to give credits if you want to use that one

About the sh file in your place i will take the one made by stormy in the Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 additional crew sounds beta6 ... i will add the new entries that will be available soon in zedi mod for dolphins, iceberg, buoys and whales... and i wll add the entry from your life boats mod... than your sh file will be compatible with all sh files from subsim... so no need to make like optional
Just got the permission, thanks again Rubini! Will add you to credits! Yes Stoainm, it sounds like a good idea to use Stormys DBSM beta6 sh.sdl file, but I might still put it in optional, because I'm not sure if it will cause something bad if there is lot of lifeboats. I haven't decided yet... But thanks for your offer! So I'll make soon the new WIP version with sound, and if it works well, I'll make REL version.
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote