View Single Post
Old 12-06-18, 07:46 AM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I recall to have read about cases of rape where it was argued the victim did not fight and did not reisst pohysically. No woinder if the victim is a girl of 60 kilos and the attacker some macho weighing 90! No wonder the victim is stunned in fear for its life and does not fight if the attacker holds a knife at his throat! When five or six adult mean in a menacing manner force y girl into a lonely, silated place and stand close by close and nobody could hear her and they just stare and leave no mdohb t on what is happening next - then they must not say a single word and must not beat the victim a single time to intimidate the victim in a comparable fashion.

The Spanish law rewards doing so, obviously.

The short film they showed about this gang, only a few minutes, showed a very cold-blooded, systematically girl-hunting bunch of psychopaths, boasting with their assaults and just interested in raising their personal "scores". Such human scum makes me sick.

Enforcing sex without mutual consent given, is rape. Period. It does not matter whether the threat was implicit or explicit, was verbal, physical, or behavioural/implicit - the intimidating effect is the same, the fact of violence beiugn used is the same. You can be violent already by just staring somebody down and making his fantasy work in your favour.

Usually I am not easily engaging on these women right things and stuff like that, but here is a topic that really brings me up in arms.