View Single Post
Old 10-28-17, 12:32 PM   #1
tAKticool47
Bosun

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default SSN21 Interface files DL

I am hoping someone could help me out, I would like to DL the interface files for the Seawolf, I believe it's located in the SSN21 directory. I believe the specific problems are the weapons loadout files, but I am not 100% sure.

I posted my problem a few months back and a few people answered but it was not helpful. Basically, my problem has been and is that *exclusively* with the Seawolf - since adding the Reinforce Alert mod to DW - I cannot reload torpedoes. Basically, as we all know, the SSN21 has 8 torpedo tubes, no VLS, and I think overall capability to carry 50 weapons, so 42 extras. I can fire the 8 in the tube, but I cannot reload. The tubes do not offer any functionality after. So I basically have no capability to play the Seawolf. As I also mentiioned at the time, I cannot manually flood the tubes, if I ever push "FLOOD" in the weapons area, I instantly crash. I have to use a right-click "Fire Tube X @ ..." etc.

Since installing 1.43 RA, there has been some differences but not a fix. It's the weirdest thing. Yesterday I was trying to get to the bottom of the problem. I made a mission where all I did was use TLAMs to fire off the coast at some buildings, and I was successfully able to shoot 4 different volleys of 8 , reloading each time, all good right?! So I play a "real" mission w/ the Seawolf, same thing as before, can't reload. I have tried a few times, it will work once, then not work. Most of the time I cannot even change out the weapon in the tubes, neither, so if I loaded 8 ADCAPs for example, I could not swap them to TLAMs. Now I just tried a practice trial, I was able to switch the 8 ADCAPs to 8TLAMs, then fire them, but then, again, the tubes die, can't "unflood/unmuzzle" them, can't reload them, can't use them.

I am thinking it has to be a problem with the specific SSN21 files in the directory, I was wondering if someone who has 1.43 RA installed could hook me up with them, I am thinking it's something in those particular interface files that causes me a problem. It just sucks because while I love the 688i platform, it just doesn't have the same technical superiority as the Seawolf, and that means if I want to compete against bigtime Russian subs and surface ships/aircraft, I have to use the Virginia class, which is fine but I would really like to play some Seawolf here and there.

FYI- I am looking in the Interfaces directory, under SSN21. I do not have an SSN23 directory, only SSN21. I would THINK it has something to do with the wpnloadout.dll ; wpnloadoutd.dll; wpnloadoutSSN21.grp ; wpnloadoutSSN21.ndx files but I am not really smart in this field, it could be any of them, so I am thinking maybe I just need a new set of the entire directory?

Ok thanks if anyone could help me, much obliged.
tAKticool47 is offline   Reply With Quote