Old 10-07-17, 10:41 PM   #43
The Bandit
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShark22 View Post
Hi there!
I've been having a lot of fun with the PRS mod but I feel the need to have more subs in my arsenal! Is it possible to use multiple mods at the same time? I really want to download this mod but I want to be sure that it doesn't break my game if I do.

(sorry for my bad English)
While it technically is possible to run multiple mods, many things have to be in consensus for it to work properly (weapons.txt and sensors.txt files have to be synchronized and the new subs have to be added to the main vessel-list and respective campaign summaries and single missions).

For now this mod is out of date and I'm working on the next update. In the future, I would suggest playing one mod at a time, either using JSGME or by simply renaming your "override" folder to something different and running one mod at a time.

In the future I'd like to be able to do something to make this mod fully capable of running with PRS however its going to be daunting / impossible to keep up with their update schedule / frequency and this would probably cause more problems than it would solve.