View Single Post
Old 10-26-05, 09:01 AM   #69
Kissaki
Lieutenant

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus
However at Kissaki I do know what a hypocrite is and the beliefs I profess I do hold, so I guess that makes me not one as per that definition.
What I meant was that you think (as do we all) that the Nazies were wrong in committing atrocities to whomever they felt deserved it, and then you were sort of threatening to commit atrocities to Dead Mans Hand because you felt he deserved it. I find it a paradox that those who claim so fervently to be on the side of right and good, are the most eager to commit violent acts in defense of their views. Sort of like a pro-life activist who kills a doctor who performs abortions.

Another fine example would be atheists who see religion as the cause of much calamity, and who complain about their preaching the tenets of their religions. But from what I have observed - myself being an atheist - it's actually the atheists who are the most passionate preachers. They, who think freedom of thought and speech to be so important, actually become upset when other people choose to believe in something totally contrary from what they do.

I apologize, it's not my intention to hijack the thread or anything, but I think the above should explain my previous post pretty well. It's everybody's right to think whatever they want. I have seen no hint that Dead Mans Hand is a Nazi, but even if he was, that would be his prerogative. And as long as he is able to debate in a civil manner, I don't see why the rest of us shouldn't be able to do the same.
Kissaki is offline   Reply With Quote