View Single Post
Old 11-17-17, 08:57 PM   #4
FPSchazly
Good Hunting!

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleToothless View Post
1. TMA and getting a good solution... I know this probably comes mostly from practice, but if anybody has tips... I have been playing with truth off until I get a solution I like and then toggling truth on for a second to see how close my SOL is. Seems to be helping. How do some of you experienced hunters work a good SOL? Do you merge contacts from different sensors frequently? That seems to just make things harder for me. How do you judge a good speed for a contact without Demon data?

2. Weapons... I think I have deciphered the RA weapons guide enough that I can shoot torpedos pretty well, at least I'm getting hits. But TLAMs see. To be prematurely detonating. I've read Ivan's instructions multiple times, but cannot make them work. Insight?

3. Lastly, torpedo evasion... I haven't even really tried yet, aside from changing course. Generally if I start getting hit by quick pings I go get another drink while I wait to sink to crush depth. I see Chazly has a video... Is that a good place to start? Any other good tips?

Thanks for reading, looking forward to answers. And Chazly, if you're reading and care to provide input I would be slightly star-struck!

1. Part of me hates to say that a lot of what I do with TMA comes from intuition and just experience, but it's true. I wish I could break it down better but I'm not sure it's possible. It probably needs something more like someone just guiding you, which is a labor intensive task to say the least .

3. The torpedo evasion video I posted is about evading torpedo acquisition. Once a torpedo has acquired, sometimes radical maneuvering but more likely a counter measure could save your hide. But it's still pretty dicey, I recommend against it

My videos:
**Exclusive Look at Modern Naval Warfare!**
Dangerous Waters Liu Doctrine (LwAmi
Learn to play Dangerous Waters
FPSchazly is offline   Reply With Quote