View Single Post
Old 07-05-18, 06:35 PM   #7
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihilcat View Post
We post regular updates on Kickstarter and there just isn't much more to say as game is still in production. As players ourselves, we love there just is a healthy level of communication for a small dev team to maintain. I'm the only English speaking person in the team and the only programmer. I simply prefer to get the work done instead of speaking about non existing stuff

If you will closely track our development you will see how much has changed using the feedback from the community, we are monitoring all channels. Just have your expectations at bay, our budget for this game is at least 25 times smaller than for Silent Hunter 5.

If you feel out of loop on the other hand and have any questions about the game - feel free to ask about anything, I keep having enabled notifications on all posts on these subforums and will be aware of it for sure.
hello Nihilcat,

each time it looks better and better (for sure it seems the best water enviro i have seen so far).

I read at your last update that celestial objects are in correct place now.
Does this mean that celestial navigation will be possible for players ?

Also, can you tell something for the AI manouvers in case of detection ? will it be a random list of possible manouvers or it will be one standar behaviour all the time?

What about the hydrophone, sonar and radar devices? are they detailed modeled so player can use them in an effective way ?

Also, how 'deep' have you modeled the TDC ? will there be any more (than the ones you showed at a previous update) at the manual targeting system such as torpedo run time,spread ,impact angle...etc ?

Lastly, will the game be modable and in what level ?

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote