View Single Post
Old 08-26-08, 01:33 AM   #1
neversommer
Swabbie

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Default SH4 Career Problems...New here!

Hi guys

I've been looking and looking and could not find anything of help..thank god i found this site and hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. First of all..I love this game...ok? I love it..I am into flight sim 2004 and X and love this one 2.

Now 1 thing I have problems with is the following...Whenever I enter the game..(Patch 1.4)I have to reclick all the realism settings in the options..i never stays like that..Then I got to career..choose 1941..reown (dont know yet what that means) of 2000 and normal difficulty..

Now whatever mission I get..I **** there with 8000 something speed and then once I arrive around the orange star nothing happens...usually it tells me ok you have to destroy merchant ship or take pictures...lately...I get the photograph missions..so once i get there there is no message, the star remains orange while it should go grey and I dont have a button to take a picture...

Is this a bug? I mean my machine can handle this game well..

I am also looking for some extremely good mods..and hopefully for a fix to those problems..I can never finish a mission on my career mode like this,cause it never tells me once I get there what to do...

Could anyone please assist me with this matter of issue?

Is there a mod for this to fix such career campaign problems?

Also are there any mods to add some more submarines to this game? How can i get better torpedoes?
Is there a mod for better water graphics?
Thank you..

Neversommer.

Sry I am noob ...I have to say that..I just want my complete sh4 experience..but with this problems...I am depressed

Thx.

My computer just in case

Toshiba P300 ( Laptop)
Core 2 duo T9300
4GB Ram
ATI HD 3650 512 Mbit ram
640GB Ram
Vista Home Premium
neversommer is offline   Reply With Quote