Old 05-15-11, 04:00 PM   #19
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
HI,

Yes the TSR file issue was cracked without to much of a problem and I have been pleased with the results, it's just the writing of all the mission orders gets me down a bit.

I have to learn how to transfer a mission from one flotilla to another, this is my next objective, from the North Sea to the Atlantic.

I haven't come across this one yet Peabody, something to do with a second objective maybe?

thanks again, any idea's, please post them, like the new TClass from Keltos and JU_88, can't wait.
If you want to use the SAME mission from one flotilla to another it is a copy/paste and change the ID and the [Flotilla 1.UserPlayerUnitType 1.Objective 1]. The mission actually gets assigned to the sub in the Flotillas.upc

Example:

[Flotilla 1.UserPlayerUnitType 1.Objective 1]
ID= MB11OBj1
NameDisplayable= NULL
AvailabilityInterval=1943-04-01, 1943-06-15
ObjectiveCode= China-Sea

Change the items in Yellow if it is the same mission but from a different flotilla/port. Since it gets linked to the mission using the "ObjectiveCode=" the other changes only put it into a different flotilla and sub and does not affect the mission at all.

[Flotilla 2.UserPlayerUnitType 1.Objective 1]
ID= DifferentFlotillaOBj1
NameDisplayable= NULL
AvailabilityInterval=1943-04-01, 1943-06-15
ObjectiveCode= China-Sea

My only thoughts on the second mission in the folder is that it may have been an attempt to use them after a Status report. For example if you stayed on your patrol area and completed the objective but didn't see or sink any ships, then send a status report it may tell you to stay longer or try a different location. But I don't seem to see anywhere it was implimented. I opened on, Patrol Bismark Sea and 01 was to patrol but 01d said to "Redeploy to the Bismark Sea..." That is what makes me think it was after a status report, but I don't see where it would work. Maybe it didn't work or wasn't finished so they didn't use it.
Anyway I never have figured out the reason for the second 'd' mission, and they all use the 'd' after the number.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote