View Single Post
Old 08-27-08, 06:02 PM   #194
Arclight
Navy Seal

Location: Land of windmills, tulips, wooden shoes and cheese. Lots of cheese.
Downloads: 53
Uploads: 10

I'm glad it's working out for you. But leave it up to me to find something to nag about :rotfl: ;

Noticed you have prerender limit at 5. Maybe you did this on purpose, i don't know. Copy from Nhancer:

"During the rendering of scenes, the driver usually accepts commands for more than a single frame. This way the GPU doesn't stall the CPU until it's absolutely neccessary.

If the GPU accepts the command for too many frames ahead, additional mouse lag can be introduced, though. That means that there is a very slight delay between the moving of the mouse and the actual reaction on the screen. Using this setting, you can limit the amount of frames the driver accepts ahead of the currently displayed frame. This should be left at the default value (3) to get the best performance.

You can get a faster reaction on your mouse movements in some games by lowering the limit. This might also cause a loss in framerate, though."

Maybe you can get a little boost in performance by setting it back to default, 3 (but maybe not ). Might be something to tweak a bit to get that optimum solution.

BTW I think you can't change "Anisotropic sample optimization" and "Trilinear Optimization" because "Texture filtering" is set to high quality. Setting it to quality would allow you to enable those (speed) optimizations and gain a little performance at a minimal loss in quality. Just a note.

Contritium praecedit superbia.
Arclight is offline   Reply With Quote