View Single Post
Old 04-03-09, 11:51 AM   #50
Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
The eyeball controller makes the eye point at the target (the last camera position when TC was non zero).
..., they sink back into the head and they are super cross eyed, as if their target is inside the head, so the eyes move back to point at it.
I am not assured ... because guys have no this problem in an interior and have it on the bridge or in both cases ... (these are your imaginations) ...
It's bad initialization of eyes position ...
When the general assemblage of the character is made correctly (it's important),
EyeBall controller (SensorEyeball) limits rotations of eyes (look its adjustment) ... to right-left ~ 20° from init. position and so on ...
... and EyeBall controller is in SH3 too ... but with other scripted adjusting ... and withot problems ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis
... I don't believe the eyes are controlled by a seperate scripted animation.
Yeah, but we have EyeBall controller and EyeballSetTarget action in GraphAnimation sequences ... IOW it's hardcoded ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis
I don't see the point in trying to come up with a second fix for this. Unless you want the crew looking at you all the time.
... only when the camera is before character eyes ...
this business of your taste ... it can be deleted for part of characters only ...
and look my first phrases ...

P.S.
You can test all our words using transparent mode for all heads ...
I not against yours mod ... simply it's interesting to me to know (to read) your opinion ... english is not my language ...

Moses said: "Don't create yourself an idol"...

Last edited by Anvart; 04-08-09 at 04:36 AM.
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote