View Single Post
Old 08-07-17, 11:09 PM   #3
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, my guess is it's along the lines of what CapnScurvy has found, as mentioned in

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...37#post2505237

The last two paragraphs, starting with the "Some time ago I mentioned..." are the meat of it. If you go back quite a bit in the FotRSU thread, there's a stretch there where we were using Rockin Robbins Convoy from H-e-double-hockey sticks, and there were various ships that could not hold formation. Besides the collision detection stuff kicking in, the power of the engines matters when it comes to the "holding formation" stuff. Some ships got up to speed in a timely manner, others did not. You might find similar differences in the ships there, since you've got "stock" ships, TMO ships, and RSRDC ships - and the extra ships don't all come from the same author. You could also try comparing that Tone with the one in FotRSU, and see what the differences are.
Have there been any issues with the Tone in FOTRS?

I had compared power settings and they were the same. However, the one in RSRD has the ships mas set to 15000 tons while the one in FOTRS had it at around 10,000. Guessing too little power for that much mass?
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote