View Single Post
Old 12-15-18, 04:52 PM   #85
Ejergard
Nub

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0
Exclamation CTD from bunker scene

First of all, thank you for a wonderful mod!
I recently upgraded from v1.06 of TWoS (complete reinstall, not patches), and this is a new problem for me. I saw someone asking about the same issue in the main mod thread, but he was directed here and it doesn't seem like he made a post in this thread. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11204

I'm sure I have missed something on my end, but I have been thorough trying to keep it basic, clean install, cleared registries, followed instructions etc.

1. Operating System, System spec ?
- Win7 pro sp1 64-bit, i7-3770k cpu @ 3.5 GHz, 16Gb ram, GeForce GTX 980
2. What is your version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay download, Steam, other ?)
- Steam
3. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems.
- Confirmed
4. Provide a screenshot which will show all content and installation path of your main Silent Hunter 5 install folder.
-

5. Describe briefly your mod installation process and specify any error messages you've got during the installation.
- Followed the instruction in the pdf, worked like a charm, no errors
6. Confirm that you have checked for solution in provided install instructions and other documentation?
- Not found pertinent info
7. Specify mods you're using and state your mod order (do not type the list manually, use "Export activated mods list to" JSGME function).
- "Vanilla" TWoS v2.2.9 install, no extra JGSM-content activated
8. If you use any unsupported mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist.
- N/A
9. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?
- Game closes without any error messages (CTD) within 60 seconds after entering the bunker scene. If I'm quick, I can click the uboat-configurations guy, or the missions guy, but it will crash even if I get their selection windows opened. It will also crash if I just stand still after bunker scene is loaded, and don't do anything.
10. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves where problem can be observed.
- N/A

Last edited by Ejergard; 12-15-18 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Spoiler on image
Ejergard is offline   Reply With Quote