View Single Post
Old 04-13-24, 07:21 PM   #57
rotagen
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Another bad tank sim

I had this one and TvsT on my computer for years, I think the same developer made both.

Panzer Elite with all its problems and older graphics is 100 times better than either of them.

Here's the deal, if you can't get to the point with your keyboard control functions, and get them working properly with a joystick, don't waste your time making a game.

None of my older games have this problem, and they were designed way before my recent operating system.

There's only a FEW KEY functions that people will use over and over, a decent chase view, gunner view, proper controls for acceleration brake, turning.... and neither of these games could simply get a clue and have these functions FUNCTION with my very common joystick... they didn't even function as advertised in the settings panel with a standard keyboard, they were wasting space on my HD,

It's no surprise that single player tank sims are dead, it's a shame that world of tanks has basically zero single player content.. when IL-2 tank crew comes out with their yearly 80% off sale I will probably get it since they have somewhat of a clue, but of course that company has a real "Russian" viewpoint on business... buy it and shut up...

What No Sam Kinison Smilies (frownies) here? Aah, Aaaaaaaaahhh !!
rotagen is offline   Reply With Quote