View Single Post
Old 08-16-18, 05:13 AM   #12
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
It's everywhere. I can't wait until the day, I , as a general contractor, can walk into the govt bid office to bid on minority projects as a black female just because I ID that way.
Just be a pltician and out yourself as gay. You will see that by magic you start to fall the stairs upwards and get pulled by invisible force into the focus of media attention. We have had severla examplesof this in Germany over the past few years. Being gay now is a qualification.

Of course being a (feminist) woman also can qualify you over men.As the original rticle indicates. Many universities run quota regulations now. We have had exmaple like in Vienna where female students got accepted for medicine with significantly lower ratings in tests - because they were girls. Boys with better marks got kept away.

Everybody: go on unlimited life strike, if you can afford it. Generate as little contributions to the common "good" as you can. You owe it to your self esteem not to easily allow getting exploited this way.

Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged saw a new retranslation some years ago, and got republished in German under right this title "The Strike". Became a huge success.