Old 06-15-16, 08:26 PM   #200
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

It's flying fast 'roun' here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Okay folks, here's how to get a text file of the contents of a directory...
I've been trying to get me a "customized" directory listing, ala:

That's a cropped screen shot in Windows XP, SP2 (so I can use my ATI AIW vid card). You can't get the same fields in Win7, which is a bit disappointing. I've been messing with using Powershell, trying to run windows scripts that recursively get the data for export to Excel, but alas, I'm a rust-bucket of a programmer/scripter anymore, way out of practice, and none of the old ways work in the "modern" OS. Too much security I can't figure out how to crack it anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
I'm more inclined to suspect that the difference is not in which "Leader Entry" you've chosen in this particular parameter ... my "Group Properties" page doesn't list a Leader at all ... Emulate, EMULATE the stock game!
I've set my convoy spacing at times up to 1000 apart, and they'll still "wander" around in some scenarios. I agree that it seems to be best to do what you say last there - "emulate"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Thought I'd share some images of what I've been doing toward an Optical Correction for FOTRS Ultimate.
These are the kinds of things that I usually do not notice, until it's pointed out. This is why it's good to have multiple sets of "eyes" looking at things...

... And thanks to andy_311 for pointing those problem ships out.
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote