Thread: Back in Black
View Single Post
Old 05-11-19, 11:18 PM   #2
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Welcome back! I don't understand why some people have trouble with Windows 10. I've run it with no problems from the day I upgraded. Maybe I should say I don't understand why I have no trouble with it. I doubt it's anything I did right, and if it was I have no idea what it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zosimus View Post
I got sent to some boring square and I ran around there for 24 hours before heading for the north of Ireland to see what kind of trouble I could get into.
Don't bother. GWX disables the renown for reaching and patrolling the Grid Square, so there's no reason to go there at all. I'm a historical nutcase, so I go to my grid for a week, and if I haven't seen anything by then I roll a die to see if I move on or stick around some more, and if I do move on I use the die to determine where to.

Quote:
It went to 69m — I seem to recall that I had modded my settings before to have it go to 90m on a crash dive. I don't remember how to do that any more. And I don't remember how to turn fatigue off.
I believe 70 meters was the norm. As for fatigue, you can do it by editing files, but SH3 Commander has all that covered with just one click.

As for the rest? Great story!