View Single Post
Old 05-26-16, 07:26 PM   #1014
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Okay, I have 1.2 and 1.3. Who's willing to log into a shared Google Drive folder to upload FOTRS v2 so I can FTP it to the Subsim download area for everyone to enjoy. Once all three versions live on Subsim, not as links to somewhere else, we'll launch the project of Ultimate FOTRS.

I'll need your e-mail address so I can assign you rights to edit the folder. You can make a disposable Google account and e-mail address for short term use, then delete them when we're done if you want.

It is amazing that people who use an operating system whose primary purpose is to serve targeted advertisements and collect your information for sale would have a problem with Google, who is up front about what they do and who give you control over your information. Half of the cynically named "start menu" in Windows 10 is targeted advertisement. The data they use is scraped from the Microsoft applications you are dumb enough to use. No one else does this and sinks so low in their predation on the customers who keep them in business. Rant over.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote