ivank
The Old Man

Downloads: 284
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivank
I just finish testing some of my HK, and AMC's out, I found some problems and some interesting patrols!

HK Pinguin:
P1) Left Hamburg for Australian hunting grounds. (since there are no convoys in the Atlantic yet) no ships spotted. 1st ship attacked off Western Africa, large tanker, sunk after 7 rounds!!! Sailed to the cape of Africa, spotted 3 ships sailing, sank all, received minor damage from Liberty ship. 2 weeks later enter convoy sank 4 ships, lost after CL attack.

HK Widder: (new ship coming)
P1) SUNK BY BRITISH SHORE BATTERIES!

HK Orion: (new ship coming)
P1) Sunk by 3 DD, sank 1 of them.

HK Atlantis:
Left Hamburg for Australian hunting grounds, sank total of 15 ships(to long of a patrol to give details) sunk by Aussie air attacks, 2 bomb hits to forward cargo bay, sank in 15mins, heavy fog, very sad to see her go down by the bow.

HK Steir: failed to load, needs re working

HK Kormoran: failed to load, needs new ship, once SHammers427 gets new computer and can make new ship, I will re-do her.

Problems: Ships NOT compatible with each other!!!
Nice work with "Atlantis". It's good to know that you at least have a chance of raking up a nice score. IMO the game is likely to be slightly more difficult than real life - there is no way to fool the AI with historical ruses, like fake funnels or neutral paint schemes. Yet another AI improvement for SH5's designers to think about...
I would love to fool the allies, I was so pissed, a perfect patrol, and boom!!! sad sinking, so slow and the fog, I almost cried.

Leutnant z. S. David U. Ziegler
U-105 IXB On Patrol 1

ivank is offline   Reply With Quote