Uploads: 0
Default Contact Report: 13Dec1943 Somewhere in Celebes Sea

Ahoy FotRSU team,

I came across this while on patrol:

And this is her sister:

Here is a another look, stern side:

The next two are pictures of the location on the map:

And a closer look:

The boat, which is a Trout class, was out of the port of Midway in the Celebes Sea on it's way to the Sulua Sea. Near the islands of Sulu Archipelago traveling at a time compression of 500 when everything started to slow down and shuttered. Just like you are nearing your home port. The sonar station was checked with no sound contacts and the radar station had no contacts. Turned ninety degrees to port side and traveled until the time compression stopped slowing down and shuttering. Turn one hundred eighty degrees to go back in the other direction. The time compression slowing down and shuttering started again. Continued to past the point when it started, checking both sonar and radar stations for contacts. Upon nearing the Islands of Sulu Archipelago, when to the exterior camera and 'flew' ahead of the boat until the discovery of the causes of the shuttering and slowing down of time compression. The first two images above are screenshots of what was seen. At the beginning of the patrol, I had disable map contacts in the office using the radio. I closed in on targets until the radar made contact in order to pin point positions on the map. The first 'X' mark is the first ship(s) and the second 'X' mark is other ship(s), according to radar.

It would appear that the Japanese would messing around with something that they shouldn't have. It would appear to be their version of The Philadelphia Experiment gone wrong!

I have stopped and saved the mission.

Larry
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote