reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antar View Post
What does it mean:
Time to end & Range to end?
You'll find those orders under Navigator, there one of 3 for getting time and range to end of plotted course.
Time to end is the time to complete the current plot at current speed.
Range to end is the total distance to the last waypoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz View Post
Looks really great! Lovely mod! Is this mod compatible with TDC by The Dark Wraith (currently version 3.9.2) please?
Sorry this Mod is not compatiable with TDW UI, nearlly all files and scripts are conflicting .

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebby View Post
Wow!

Very impressive sir!
Edit: Running in 2560x1600. The scopes get very small/distorted...

Any chance for an Hi Res version?
This is a HiRes version. Its being built from scratch to achiev max results at 1080P (1920x1080) or (1920x1200).
Any resolutions over this and thing's start to get out of position and shrink below recommended levels.
While thats a higher resolution your playing at, the way stock SH5 is built at 1024x768 and uses scalling to enlarge items for larger resolutions you only end up with blurry graphics at very high resolutions.
I could of went the stock method at the begining of this Mod but took the decission to go the non scalling and sharper graphics method with this Mod.
Thrust me its worth setting SH5 to 1080P levels with this Mod to get the sharpest and best positioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfly View Post
Thanks a lot, look and feel is very admospheric, i like it

also have some minor problems with it, why is the white crosshair visible in 3d free roaming, i thought the majority would hate this nub shooter cross

entering the attack scope will auto rise the OBS scope.

would be nice if windows opened via new officers panel would have the old "X" for closing them.

any chance for adding a german menue.txt ?
Will look into the Obs scope rising issue. Thanks for heads up.
If anyone wants to do a german menu.txt send it in for inclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101 View Post
Very nice Mod - clashes with a few others - but nothing serious as yet - a couple of issues - for some reason since installing this mod my observation scope keeps rising by itself - I lower it then go do something - then I go to outside camera and its up halfway - seems if I do anything any where on the sub using the mousewheel this scope just raises

Also Cant find the dept under keel whihc is a bit of a boar when your crash diving - a very important tool but seems to be missing

Best Regards

R
Will sort out the scope issue . As for Dept under keel, you'll find that under the Navigator orders.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote