View Single Post
Old 01-25-13, 12:39 PM   #57
Robin40
Chief

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja turtle View Post
Guys!! I've...only...gone...and...bleeding...done it!!!! Well gosh! After a week of trying and failing and frustration. All I can at least say is a massive thank you to sublynx for creating the mod and helping as much as possible with the problems I was encountering and of course Robin40 for the final successful method.

Guys I don't know how you understand all this computer programming (I certainly will never create a mod) and especially how you work out what problems may lie beneath the surface (a pun?) but I'm glad subsim has people like yourselves prepared to help basically a noob with limited knowledge in computing.

You might be hearing from me again next time I have a modding problem (more than likely).

Now I can at least relax over the weekend and sink these merchants with a game designed the way I've always wanted.

Happy hunting guys and I'll see you both in the Atlantic!

Ok...I suppose you have followed my advice to cross fingers

anyway remember that if you enable a mod that add tga fiies in the Layout directory you must do the same method in order to add tga files of the other mods

otherwise when menu_1024_768 looks for the relevant tga it doesn't find it and the game crashes
Robin40 is offline   Reply With Quote