View Single Post
Old 12-03-07, 06:23 AM   #2218
melnibonian
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Well Said limkol

As a note for everyone: GWX is a game created by normal people who are really passionate about it. As ordinary people though mistakes are unavoidable. Through the years the GWX team has shown that it does listen the feedback of the community and acts on it (i.e. negative/possitive buoyancy issue etc). No matter what we (the Beta Testers) do there will always be mistakes and bugs in the game. If we aim to release a game without any bug or "error" then we will never relase it. As far as the bugs are concerned the opinion of the GWX Team is that there are categorised as game-killers and unavoidable ones. If the bug is a game killer then we will do anything we can to correct it. If it's a minor unavoidable mistake we will correct it only if there is time left. Trust me there are other issues in GWX that potentially could be "fixed" but we rather spend our time working in issues that destroy your gaming experience. Finally I have the feeling that you pass judgement on someone elses work and miss the bigger picture
melnibonian is offline   Reply With Quote