View Single Post
Old 10-11-18, 11:27 PM   #6
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
Off the Coast of Spain been Under constant attack from a Group of3 British VW Class Destroyer.s Took a hit in my forward torpedo room and the flooding is under control but I have to use standard speed to maintain depth, every time I think. The boat is moving farther away. a moment of calm than the destroyers seem to continue to find the boat, where the hell is the thermal layer in this TWOS. I should be at a perfect depth to slip away. seems that still, these destroyers seem to find me. Using Scripts to avoid depth charges but have to modify the speed because the boat want's to pitch to a lower depth, having a hard time keeping her around 175 meters, Trying desperately to maintain depth it been 8 hours so far the batteries are 65% I cannot keep t her level unless i use more speed -- Just amazing SIM I don't wish to lose my precious U-77

Last patrol count of 24 ships sunk my rating is ace .. these bastards wanna kill this virtual u- boat ace - the Saga continues,, Could be one effective hit and my boat might be sunk AHOY

UPDATE THESE DESTROYERS WONT LEAVE MY BOAT ALONE 24 hours and almost My Batteries are depleted

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote