View Single Post
Old 05-06-12, 09:44 PM   #1675
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
Oh and this is so cool, the follower mod I'm using lets you give spell tomes to followers and tell them to study the books you just gave them in order to learn the new spells. I just gave him Conjure Familiar, Conjure Flame Atronach, and Reanimate Corpse. We haven't been out since so I'll be curious to see if he actually starts pulling the new spells out of his hat.
YAY IT WORKS! He's conjuring and reanimating like a wild man.

The Marry Ulfric mod also works, I did a test run and then reloaded the previous save so I could go back and actually get hitched when I'm ready. Well, the proposal and acceptance dialogue prompts are there, anyway. The only downside is that the modder had to put in "empty" sound files to take the place of what would normally be VA dialogue. So there's no audio, just subtitles for the new stuff, but because they sound files are empty they are really short and the subtitles flash on and off so fast you can't really see them.

I don't know if there's a way I can play with the sound files she made to make a longer silence out of them so the subtitles will at least be up long enough to read. I don't know anything about the file format used and I don't know if any of the software I have will let me tinker with them.

Screencaps of the day:

My second Companions quest sent me to Riften on a "Hired Muscle" job. My target was Mjoll the Lioness, which sucked because she always seems so nice. I tracked her down in Aerin's house and the brawl was... well, let's just say it went on for a while.

After Riften, Marcurio and Erik and I all went to Windhelm so I could take care of some business there before heading back to Jorrvaskr.

frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote