View Single Post
Old 05-06-12, 10:29 AM   #1671
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Glad you enjoyed it!

Now I'm just dying to see if the "Marry Ulfric" mod works as advertised. Says you can have him for a follower afterwards as well.

Not planning on making the future High King of Skyrim tag along on all my adventures, since that would be ridiculous from a role-playing perspective, but I think for special occasions... cuz I know there will still be Thalmor hanging out at the Embassy, the Boethiah cult's sanctuary is near his city, and there's a dragon up in the mountains above Windhelm somewhere. Those are the kinds of things that would be worth getting him off the damn throne IMO. We'll see how he does and then maybe I'll take him along on some of the main quest stuff.

OMG I'm totally in Riften right now, I have to remember to talk to the priest to get the matrimony quest started. I may just wear the Amulet around for a while to see how many offers I get. Altho I currently have two thanes, two followers, and countless people that I've done favors for... if you reject someone, do they get ugly about it and you lose the benefits of their favorable disposition towards you? I've always just picked who I wanted and gone straight to that person before equipping the Amulet.

Just hired Marcurio and I'm going to look up the code for Chain Lightning to see if the removespell command works. Wish me luck. Altho I think the follower mod I'm using has a special command built in that resets follower AI after friendly fire or something, so I dunno. We'll see what happens.

At least he can't kill Meeko, I've got him living the high life with Calder back in Windhelm.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote