View Single Post
Old 07-24-10, 01:16 AM   #1370
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Hello Mr. Frinic

[QUOTE=frinik;1451390]Real cool work Zee! And if Lc approves then everyboy approves!

Hi Lc it´s been a long time since we chatted and traded jokes about your dear pink crutches.The new Tiger has a long protruding port hole like the H version but importantly it´s got an antenna an if I remember well Lc it was one of your wishes.

Hi again,

as you know, life is going up and down, dont want to talk about that but now its more down for me than up.

(And as we had more than 35 celsius degrees the last weeks, you should here the cooler of my AGP card. I dont want that it gets an HEATSHOCK. So, i am very cautios not to kill it.)

BUT seeing ZWs great work, i will see more and more of the horizon.

I do not use and i dont want the crutches back. Its better to "move" around without any help (crutches, and the crutches are NOT pink
they are PURPLE like the PURPLE HEART).

(Anyway i am watching the pacific from HBO. Absolutley fantastic.)

YES THE ANTENNA. Without the antenna i probably would not crawl into any german tank
. It gives me a kind of feeling to have an Überpanzer..

I think there must no be approval only from my side to say that the new tanks are really bombastic. I cant wait for the Panthers too, you know they are one of my favorite tanks (pink Panther, i know).

I really liked it to had a conversation with you again,

Cheers my "old" friend

LC

Last edited by LcSummers; 07-24-10 at 01:41 AM.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote