View Single Post
Old 04-15-10, 03:36 PM   #829
BlueMind
Swabbie

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Like ZeeWolf said, I used the uninstall before install the new version (if this option exist I always use it) and I had any problem.

I really enjoy to play the original missions and I tested another time the Kursk mission but I don't have more FPS than before. And actually, it's not really playable but I need to play more than 2 or 3 minutes (can't because my baby wake up and was crying so I stopped... she never cry at the right time )... when I had more time to play, I decided to try the german mission nr.1 for the first time (wonderful and totally different than the original, I really liked it)...

After it I tried the new version of the 3th mission, one of my favorite mainly due to the attack on my right flank. The first frontal attack was very very fast; my teammates are really good (often, I just see smoke behind the hill, killed by them ). I liked the tanks wich attack from the right side, I thought they was more aggressive but no more numerous than the original or I'm wrong ?

I never tire of saying: GOOD WORK !!!

Now, I will eat something and maybe, I will try Kursk after if I'm not too tired.
BlueMind is offline   Reply With Quote