View Single Post
Old 06-14-15, 03:08 PM   #28
33lima
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post
I haven't got into that yet (I thought there might be a patch or two on the disc, but no). And no doc files on the disc at all, just the AutoRun, EULA, Setup plus three Setup bin. files... not even a Readme!

BTW, it's a "Black Lime Games"/" UIG Entertainment" release, only £2.99 so maybe you get just the barest minimum. I'll keep trying and post some screenshots if I get rolling...

E
With a bit of luck, the manuals will be installed with the game; they're likely in one of those bin files. I'm pretty sure it won't include the updates as the UIG version pre-dates Graviteam getting the rights back and starting to patch/update the game, officially.

As the original release was reported to have some issues, and the updates - as well as adding some features, like tank-laid smoke screens - make some interface changes that you don't want to have to re-learn, I'd definitely recommend patching it right away, after installation.

There's a brief discussion about patching the boxed version here, best place to post if you hit any diffs:

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11932.0
33lima is offline   Reply With Quote