View Single Post
Old 08-20-13, 05:24 PM   #13
Macardigan
Engineer

Downloads: 196
Uploads: 0

new version 2.2.1 (see first post)

NEW (august/20/2013):
- Liberty Ship: Modified max speed=11knots.
- Hog Island type A: Modified .dsd and .sim files. New wav sound for hydro sound.
- N3-S-A1 and Rongel Small: Modified .dsd .sim files. New wav sound for hydro sound.
-SV small modern: Modified .dsd .cfg .sim files. Changed max speed=9 knots. New sound wav for hyd propeller.
- TDW torpedo Patrol boat: Modified NPT.cfg. It has lowered the max-speed of 43-30 knots to repair the sound of the hydrophone. The ship now has sound heard by hydrophone. . NPT.sim modified.
- Armed Trawler: New max speed=10knots. I've added entries "Label @ Nrtw" and "Shipsound @ Nrtw" within the file Nrtw.dsd to repair the propeller sound heard by the hydrophone. Now the ship has sound. Modified .sim .cfg and .dsd files.
- NSC_SC497 ship: armed trawler clon. modified .cfg file. 10 knots.
- New chart for merchants. V.2.2.1. I have split the chart into 2 parts. Table 1 from 40 to 69 rpm. Table 2 from 70 to 99 rpm. Ready to use with userchartsTDW.
- Merchant charts available in English or French languages. (english default)
- data/sound: - Added 3 new files: "x_helice4_hyd_LibertyShip.wav", "x_helice4_hyd_small.wav" and "Sh.sdl"
- Sh.sdl modified ( tested ) with 2 new sound entries: Entry 651: ship.x_libertyship_hyd_helix4 //////// Entry 652: ship.x_small_hyd_helix4
- The ship "Huge European Liner" "has been deleted from the table of RPM.
my mod:
RPM Hydrophone 2.2 (updated July/06/2013)
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=205625

Last edited by Macardigan; 08-20-13 at 05:36 PM.
Macardigan is offline   Reply With Quote