Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter View Post
IL2 is not ROF.
I know, but it is still a CFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
Wait- do you mean SP? If so, you can get up to 50 planes at times (without much impact on the FPS) but 16 was the most I've seen so far from people posting screenshots.
I was talking about MP games where the 32 player slots are taken up by players.
now you really think 32 players are going to be in 1 dogfight?
unless the mapsize is small which I know it isnt your not going to see big furballs unless you play on both sides as teams and you confront at a certain point.

Quote:
This is not the case for ROF. You can either start off at your aerodrome or in flight, depending on what the server admin wants and what the mission is.
Mid air spawns ruin everything IMO, take offs and landings are the trickiest and yet most fun parts of any Flightsims.

but I wasnt refering to that...its the time that you SPOT contacts (by this time probally dots) and the time for you to get there in a aircraft which isn't going really fast. by the time you reach the area where the fight has been going on since you spotted it might be long over.

Quote:
Strong and unjust criticism. You clearly haven't talked to any of the Russian players yet...
How so? people in groups/clans/Jasta's play way better as a team then a bunch of people that are not related to eachother by any group including the Russians.
and I've played with them plenty of times in IL2 and other games.

Quote:
What is then? What other can compare with this:

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/143419..._2_041709.html
perhaps it's time to get some glasses?

Quote:
Most realistic Flightsim??? perhaps WW1 but not generally the most realistic Flight sim to date.
read the bold/italic/underline part REALLY carefully.

HunterICX